Stay connected to us on on Instagram and Facebook
- Please familiarize yourself with the DSB Playing Rules. The better you understand the rules, the less likely there will be issues during games.
- Please know the bat rules and what bats are banned.
- At the Brook Run Park Baseball Fields, the home dugout is closest to the field house/concession stand building. There is a sign on each dugout indicating "Home" or "Guest". Please occupy the correct dugout.
- Please post the score for your game by the next morning. Directions for entering game results are here.
Teams are required to have a signed waiver for every player on file with DSB before the player may participate in a practice or game. Players who have participated in at least 50% of a team's regular season games are eligible to play in the postseason. This applies to all DSB leagues
Interested in marketing your business? DSB is now offering sponsorship opportunities! Get your business in front of the thousands of people who attend games at the Brook Run Park Baseball Fields!
SSU Play App
We've got an app! The "SportsSignUp Play" app has your team's schedule, roster, messaging and more. To start using the app, download it (Android or iOS) and enter your email address (the one that you have registered with DSB). The app will email you a login link (you don't even need to remember a password!).
Parking at the Brook Run Park Baseball Fields
The primary parking lot is at Peachtree Middle School, 4664 N Peachtree Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338, which is right next to the fields. To avoid receiving a parking ticket, please do not park on Barclay Drive or on the curbs near the fields (marked as fire lane).
Brook Run Park Scoreboards
The VISITING team is responsible for operating the scoreboards during games. To operate the scoreboard, please download the SingleScore app, make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device and select the appropriate field (East or West) to connect to. Please close the app at the conclusion of the game.
All donations go directly in our baseball programs. Thank you for your consideration!
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and happenings from DSB by following us on social media and/or by leaving a review about your experience with DSB!
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google | Yelp
New policies for players, parents/guardians, coaches, umpires and spectators at the Brook Run Park Baseball Fields.
- No person who is quarantined after exposure to a COVID-19 infected person may be on the premises.
- If someone has a fever or feels sick, they should leave the complex immediately.
- All use of the facilities is an assumed risk by each individual.
- All coaches, adult players and parents must sign waivers to play or practice.
- We recommend that teams require players to wear a mask in the dugout if they cannot maintain a safe social-distance at all times.
- We recommend coaches wear a mask if they cannot maintain a safe social-distance.
- We recommend that umpires wear a mask.
- Spectators should practice social distancing at all times.
- For practices, players place their gear along the fence at least 6 feet apart.
- Social distancing in the field, in cages, and in bullpens.
- No sharing of equipment. This means every player must have their own batting helmet, glove, bat and catchers gear.
- No shared team liquids or food.
- No postgame handshake between two teams.
- DSB reserves the right to direct or restrict where spectators sit and to restrict crowd size.
- Inside spaces (conference room and storage rooms) are reserved for DSB staff only; no exceptions.
- Masks are required for all unvaccinated individuals when inside a City of Dunwoody owned building.
Dick's Sporting Goods
Shop and save with these coupons at Dick's Sporting Goods!
Wooden Bat Discount Code
Looking to purchase a wood bat? Get 15% off with promo code "DSB15" at Odin Lumber, a Brunswick based bat company.