Rainout Number/Overflow Parking
For the latest rainout information, call 770-394-4129. Listen to the message, but do not attempt to leave a message.
Overflow parking is available just north of the Firestation at the Dunwoody Nature Center. You can walk in easily between the the Upper and Lower Fields.
Dunwoody Senior Baseball does not limit participation in its activities on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, or religious preference
Upper League. GHSA and the NFHS have adopted new rules for bats that limit the bats that can be used. All -3 bats will need to comply with this BBCOR standard.
Middle School and Spring/Fall Lower League. Bats are approved as follows:
Materials: wood, metal, composite materials marked with USSSA 2012 stamp or 1.15 BPF manufacturers stamp. No unmarked metal bats will be allowed. Starting in 2013, a USSSA stamp will be required.
- Size: -5 or higher for 8th graders, -9 or higher for 7th graders. Note that -9 are being allowed because of greater availability and because this is the standard at NYO, where many of our Middle School players play. All -3 bats must comply with the BBCOR standard approved by high school play. No -3 BESR bat are allowed.
Middle School League
- Information. For information on the league click here.
- Background Checks. The City is requiring background checks of all volunteers including coaches, all assistant coaches, and board members.
This form is must be turned in/faxed by Jan 20. Click here to download form.
- Team Parent Release Form-Due before first game. Click here
- Coaches Meeting. Sun, Jan 05, 7:00 PM, DSB Fieldhouse.
- Practice Schedule. Feb 1-Feb 21, Through Feb 3
- Schedule Conflicts. Due Mon, Jan 20. Login, Go to Control Panel, Enter all conflict info.
- Coaches Clinic Mon, Jan 20, 7-9 pm at DSB Field House. Conducted by former DHS Varsity Coach Tom Bass.
- DSB Park Team Tryouts DSB will again field 1-2 teams compised of players who do not make their school teams or attend a school that does not have a team.
Tryouts will be Sat
Feb 1 Feb 8@ 4:00 pm and Mon, Feb 3 Feb 10, 7:00 pm on Lower Field. If you are interested in playing on a park team, send an email to email@example.com
Middle School League vs Spring League
The Middle School League is a league comprised of teams from surrounding Middle Schools. Games start on in late Feb and the playoffs end 3rd week of April. Spring League starts after MSL and runs thru mid-June. We are evaluating whether tooffer a 13-14 Spring League as we have had declining interest in the last few years.
Travel Team Information
Tryouts for the DSB travel teams were conductuct in August. Complete information can be found at www.DSBDiablos.com